Sunday, August 7, 2011

We Are the Champions My friends...

Great song...

Anywhoo...

First... The new Extra Apple Pie gum.. YUMMY!!!! Takes exactly like an apple pie. So good! My fav used to be the strawberry shortcake... but this one tops it... so now my new fav is the apple pie!
Im a bit timid at trying the mint ice cream one... not sure how dairy will taste gum version..lol.. but one day I will try it. Have to finish off the two packs I already have.

I must note on the way one feels when they have been doing some sort of activity/exercising... I LOVE it when I can feel certain muscles or see certain muscles that werent visible before! I love my arm muscles and calve muscles. Unfortunately my calves have a bit much fat on them right now, and I need to work out the muscles more to get the "definition" I like... but my arms... they are starting to define a bit...and my shoulders.. lol.. goodness... I can only imagine how it would be if I got on the Biggest Loser... oh boy!!!

Two more weekends until my casting call...

Still no call from my video... its only been a couple days since it was delivered to the office, so Im not bummed yet seeing as how a ton of people send it in and I think theres only 2 people in the office watching the videos... so I got a couple weeks to wait.

Did not get the weed whacker out today.. it was too hot. Instead I watched Gnomeo and Juliet with my mom. Good stuff!! I love seeing the similarities between it and other love stories (Grease and Moulin Rouge). I think its so weird catching myself critiquing/analyzing movies too.

K... off to lahlah land...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment