Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Funday

Yup.. two weeks down.. woot woot.

This week has been hard due to weather and just personal low motivation.  However I have stuck to the plans.  On the rainy days I have done cardio and body weight exercise in my home along with yoga.
Man.. That Fab Abs is kicking my abs... lol.   Those planks are hitting me hard.  But it feels great!!

Had a great message at church today.  Only excites me for what more is to come for 2013.  Also, I am attending some Life Groups and todays group has me excited and scared all in one.  lol.  A good scared though.

I have been fighting the urge to step on the scale all week.  I am attempting to just weigh on check in days.. I call it "Weigh-In Wednesday."

So yeah.. resting to prep for another week of body work.

Hope everyone is doing okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment