Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Beginnings

So..the new year is here. Welcome 2013!! Started the day off with weighing myself and taking a picture for the Sisterhood of Shrinking Jeans challenge Im doing. At risk of embarrasment, but for full disclosure, here is the beginning weigh-in.
My January goal is to lose 10lbs. So end of January weight be 240. I am using multiple calorie/food trackers and will weed out after seeing which one I like best. But as of today/now I am using Noom, FitnessPal, and the BodyBugg. It's interesting seeing the differences amongst them, in terms of the calories, etc. I plan on working out at the gym AT LEAST 3 times for an hour. I actually hope to go more often, but am making the minimum must do 3xs. Doing cardio everyday. Then alternating between legs, arms, and extra cardio. Plus doing the monthly challenges the Sisterhood of the Shrinking Jeans group does. This month they are doing Abs. Yup. This feels good/right this time. I plan on going to the gym later today. woot woot.

2 comments:

  1. Sparkpeople.com is a great community based program! It helps you keep track of food, exercise, and all kinds of other goals! Good luck this year I'm right there with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to "restart" my weight loss blog, too. Here's to the NEW YEAR, to NEW BEGINNINGS, and to BRAND NEW habits!!! (good habits, that is!)

    ReplyDelete