Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Run the Tunnel to Towers event

Someday (if they are still doing it) I WILL run the Tunnel to Towers race. Found out about this year on the anniversary of 9/11. And I knew I had to add it to my list.

Now onto the nitty gritty. The only thing I have done is kept up with my points since the last post on here. Haven't been able to get to the gym or walk my dog. But luckily my sickness us goin away!
Created a calendar that is now posted on my fridge of the meals for the month. I'm excited! Also am going to a Fresh and Easy store this weekend to grocery shop. Ladies at my work office were talkin about it today so I decided to check it out. I am missing my Trader Joes though! Wish they'd put one closer to me. Maybe next time I'll just be sure to bring an ice chest or something.

Even though I've really only been tracking the food I've been eating, I feel a difference. I know that sounds weird, but instead of eating s buttload of junk I'm actually becoming more conscious of what I'm putting in my body. Now ofcourse I know I still have room for improvement, but it's only the first week.

Now onto finishing off the work week and then the good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment